Viviane is a fitness coach and movement specialist who coaches private, corporate workshops and group classes. Her multi-disciplinary fitness experience includes mobility, functional strength and conditioning as well as yoga, teaching at TFX・True Yoga, Mushin Movement, Trapeze Rec. Club and previously Yoga Movement, and Faculty of Calisthenics & Yoga for the last six years.
Prior to becoming a full-time coach and educator with FIT Asia, Viviane has spent 13 years in the field of marketing and communications where she’s helmed management roles in both public and private sectors, working in healthcare, hospitality & tourism, lifestyle and F&B industries including Sentosa, National Heritage Board, Parkway Pantai, Mandarin Gallery, Downtown Gallery and more. Combining her corporate and coaching experience, Viviane has also tailored workshops for local and regional organisations such as the Swedish Institute Management Programme Asia (Singapore leg) on mental focus, utilising breath and movement to increase consciousness of self and surroundings.
Viviane’s holistic fitness programming includes active prehabilitation, mobility drills and functional training tools such as kettlebells, battle ropes, ViPR, power bags, mace and club bells, as well as suspended fitness training equipment.
Education & Qualifications:
- Institute of Motion ViPR PRO Level 1 & 2 – 2022
- American Council for Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal Trainer – 2021
- Functional Tools Coach – 2021
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC®) Certification – 2021
- CPR+AED Certified
- National Council for Strength & Fitness (NCSF) Certified Personal Trainer – 2016
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200) Certification – 2014
- Bachelor of Arts (Majoring in Communications & New Media), National University of Singapore (NUS) – 2007