This Level 1 & 2 Suspended Fitness course is designed to teach Personal Trainers and fitness enthusiasts the fundamental and advanced concepts and exercises behind Suspended Fitness Training.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
This course delivers information in a combination of learning styles, including visual, auditory, read/write and kinesthetic; and covers both fundamental and advanced Suspended Fitness principles, equipment set-up and use, and exercises.
Combining over 20 years of industry experience, our education and training faculty bring you the most comprehensive Suspended Fitness certification courses available.
- Learn from experienced functional training specialist and educator, Dexter and his team.
- Push, Pull, Squat, Twist, Lunge and Jump your way to sensational workouts, and better total body fitness results! Complete this + Rehab Express + Trigger Point 1&2 to earn the Functional Fitness Training Specialist credential and badge!
- Next intake: 26 & 27 June 2021
- 0.8 ACE CECs per module (1.6 ACE CEC’s for Level 1 & 2)
- Up to 10 CoachSG CCEs
- SkillsFuture Credit Eligible & UTAP approved. If you wish to utilize your SkillsFuture Credits, please refer to the detailed instructions on the payment process.
For more information, please refer to our FAQ here.
- S$675 Early Bird (until 15 May 2021)
- S$750 Regular
Here is why you need this course:
This course is designed to introduce you to suspended fitness concepts, and to teach you how to assess and adjust essential suspension exercises and safely train individuals of all levels.
Learn the underlying WHY behind key exercise techniques and gain a solid foundation in suspended fitness training.
Upon completing Level 1, you will:
- Understand the different types of suspension training products available
- Understand how to set up and safely use different types of suspension straps
- Understand the theory to teach essential suspended fitness exercises
- Understand the principles of progressing and regressing exercise technique to adjust to your clients level
- Be eligible to complete the Level 2 Suspended Fitness Course
Upon completion of Level 2, you will understand further training principles:
- Planes of Motion
- Closed Kinetic Chain
- Myofascial Lines / Anatomy Trains
- Shoulder Joint Mechanics
- Uncontrolled Lumbar Extension
- Demonstrate competency in suspended fitness exercise demonstration and instruction.
Dexter is the Head of Training and Development of FIT Asia. He started his training career by setting up his own boutique training studio in 2011, after 3.5 years with Fitness First, as a Membership Manager and Assistant Club Manager. Since then, he has had consultancy experience managing gyms in the hospitality/tourism industry, with clients including Ritz Carlton Singapore, Pan Pacific Marina and Ramada @ Zhongshan.
His bespoke PT training space specialized in functional training tools – kettlebells, battle ropes, ViPR, power bags and suspended fitness training tools.
Dexter is currently a Master Trainer for FTI Australia and also the team lead for the Asia training faculty.
Sotiris is a FIT Asia alumni, having obtained his ACE-CPT through our Personal Trainer Development Program (PTDP). He is also an ACE certified Group Fitness Instructor and Health Coach.
Since his graduation from FIT Asia, Sotiris has been specializing in group fitness training and has had experience teaching in Anytime Fitness and TMP Fitness. Sotiris also assists in the Functional Tools Coach course.