Let’s cut through the confusion and misleading marketing. Join international presenter and Founder of Australian Strength Performance, Benjamin Siong for one of his most popular specialist course, designed to provide you with the tools you can use in taking a tailored approach towards your or your clients’ fat loss goals. The course will compare concepts, fads, proven methodologies, and scientific findings – weighing up which are effective and which ones are not. Whether it’s general fat loss goals or something more advanced like dropping the last 3% body fat for a physique competition, this course will be your guide on ‘HOW TO’.
- 2022 Live intake:
Fat Loss Specialization: 26 – 28 September 2022
- Course fee:
Super Early Bird: $1,150 (until 25 July 2022)
Early Bird: $1,199 (until 15 August 2022)
- 1.9 ACE CECs | 1.9 NASM CEUs | 11 AFAA CEUs
- Eligible for SkillsFuture & UTAP claims
For more information, please refer to our FAQ here.
- Training variables that should be considered for fat loss specific programming
- Specific training methodologies and protocols
- Physiological variables like inflammation, stress, liver health, detoxification, sleep, digestion, etc., and their role in affecting the rate of fat loss
- Gender differences, hormones and their role in fat loss
- Optimal nutrition and debunking nutritional myths
- Supplementation – their sources and application
- Mindset and compliance – how to make a fat loss plan work
- The immediate application of theories through actual case studies and examples
- Sample fat loss focused workout programs, protocols and their practical application
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR
- Fitness professionals, such as athletes, coaches and trainers
- Bodybuilders, physique and bikini competitors
- Fitness enthusiasts who want to learn more and take their fat loss knowledge and training specificity to the next level
- Certification of completion recognized by ASP Education International
- REPSUAE (Register of Exercise Professionals – UAE): 16 CPD
- REPSNZ (Register of Exercise Professionals – New Zealand): 15 CPD
- AFAA (Athletics and Fitness Association of America): 11 CEU
- NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine): 1.9 CEU
- PTA Global (Personal Training Academy Global): 21 CEC
- PAA (Physical Activity Australia): 3 PDP
- ISSA (International Sports Sciences Association): 18 CEU
- ACE: 1.9 CEC
Ben is the Founder of Australian Strength Performance, Australia’s premiere training and education company focused on 4 main areas: athletic performance, physique transformations, sports psychology and optimal nutrition. Having graduated with an honours degree in psychology, Ben is also a level 5 Poliquin Strength Coach, ISSN Sports Nutrition Specialist and a highly sought after international fitness presenter.
His expertise lies in combining specific training protocols with optimal nutrition and supplementation – all individualized and specifically tailored to help the athlete accelerate their progress and achieve their goals. He has worked with top international athletes in a variety of different sports, as well as with champion bodybuilders, fitness models and pageant queens, including Miss Australia 2011 and Miss Malaysia 2012.