Let’s cut through the confusion and misleading marketing. Join international presenter and Founder of Australian Strength Performance, Benjamin Siong for one of his most popular specialist course, now a 15-HOUR ONLINE COURSE – designed to provide you with the tools you can use in taking a tailored approach towards your or your clients’ fat loss goals. The course will compare concepts, fads, proven methodologies, and scientific findings – weighing up which are effective and which ones are not. Whether it’s general fat loss goals or something more advanced like dropping the last 3% body fat for a physique competition, this course will be your guide on ‘HOW TO’.
- Registration is now open! The first 10 sign-ups get the ASP Hypertrophy Level 1 bundled in for FREE!
Sign up, gain access to the course material and then start studying. Thereafter, join Ben, Live on Zoom, for a Q&A session where you can speak to and learn more from the Master himself.
Fat Loss Specialization: 8 October 2021, 1pm to 3pm
Hypertrophy Level 1: 15 October 2021, 1pm to 2:30pm
- Course fee: S$1,199
Registration closes on 1 October 2021.
- 15 hours of Video Content & Online Assessment Certification
- Training variables that should be considered for fat loss specific programming
- Specific training methodologies and protocols
- Physiological variables like inflammation, stress, liver health, detoxification, sleep, digestion, etc., and their role in affecting the rate of fat loss
- Gender differences, hormones and their role in fat loss
- Optimal nutrition and debunking nutritional myths
- Supplementation – their sources and application
- Mindset and compliance – how to make a fat loss plan work
- The immediate application of theories through actual case studies and examples
- Sample fat loss focused workout programs
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR
- Fitness professionals, such as athletes, coaches and trainers
- Bodybuilders, physique and bikini competitors
- Fitness enthusiasts who want to learn more and take their fat loss knowledge and training specificity to the next level
- Certification of completion recognized by ASP Education International
- REPSUAE (Register of Exercise Professionals – UAE): 16 CPD
- REPSNZ (Register of Exercise Professionals – New Zealand): 15 CPD
- AFAA (Athletics and Fitness Association of America): 11 CEU
- NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine): 1.9 CEU
- PTA Global (Personal Training Academy Global): 21 CEC
- PAA (Physical Activity Australia): 3 PDP
- ISSA (International Sports Sciences Association): 18 CEU
- ACE: 1.9 CEC
Benjamin Siong, Ben is the Founder of Australian Strength Performance, Australia’s premiere training and education company focused on 4 main areas: athletic performance, physique transformations, sports psychology and optimal nutrition. Having graduated with an honours degree in psychology, Ben is also a level 5 Poliquin Strength Coach, ISSN Sports Nutrition Specialist and a highly sought after international fitness presenter. His expertise lies in combining specific training protocols with optimal nutrition and supplementation – all individualized and specifically tailored to help the athlete accelerate their progress and achieve their goals. He has worked with top international athletes in a variety of different sports, as well as with champion bodybuilders, fitness models and pageant queens, including Miss Australia 2011 and Miss Malaysia 2012.