The program uses biorhythms of the breath to detox the body and enhance energy
- Eliminate fatigue and negative emotions
- Greater ease in interpersonal relationships
- Increased ability to work under pressure
- Increased creativity and mental clarity
- 8 hour workshop
- 4 consecutive days
- 2 hours per day
- Practical knowledge about connection between breath and mind.
- Deep breathing techniques to increase breath capacity.
- Physical postures to release tension and relax.
- Rhythmic breathing technique to detox at deep cellular level, enhance energy and bring clarity.
- Practical knowledge on tendencies of the mind and the wisdom to deal with them.
- Review and practice of deep rhythmic breathing technique.
- Guided practice of mindfulness.
- Information on reconnect sessions and tips for sustaining practice.
- Astounding knowledge and skills for improving relationships at home and work.
- Next intake: 28 – 31 May 2022
28 & 29 May 2022: 11am – 1:30pm
30 & 31 May 2022: 7pm – 9pm
- Course Fee: S$175
Anupama Murali is an IT consultant turned certified Life Coach. She brings a rich experience of over 15 years in the corporate world, coupled with an equal number of years in voluntary work. As a coach, she helps her clients elevate their impact by partnering with them to develop the ‘Achieve with Equilibrium’ mindset, which is to achieve goals with Clarity, Stability, and Enthusiasm. Her interest and curiosity for self-mastery led her to explore meditation as a way to manage one’s mind, first as a practitioner and then as a facilitator She actively teaches the Art of Living flagship Breath-based meditation Program as a volunteer faculty member. She has conducted over 100 breath-based meditation workshops in Singapore since 2014. She also teaches the related youth versions of the program. She believes that a calm mind and an enthusiastic spirit is essential to realize one’s potential in life.
Shailesh Venkatesh has 20 plus years of financial services experience. He currently heads a product group for Asia for a multinational bank. Along the way he discovered a passion for exploring the connection between the state of one’s mind and the state of one’s life. He is an Art of Living teacher facilitating programs since 2009, first in London and now in Singapore. He has conducted over 200 workshops for a wide range of participants from students to senior corporate professionals. He teaches the Art of Living flagship Breath-based meditation Program, Yoga program and the Art of Meditation program. Shailesh is an avid reader, a committed runner and a biker. He believes that work-life balance becomes seamless and one is able to make the right choices when the mind is calm and energetic.